Join us – Helen and Claire on our two day floral experience where you’ll get to
- Meet the growers – we’ll visit the best in their field for exclusive crop tours – see the growing process – you’ll get to see and smell the crops up close, ask the growers and hear the passion behind their product. You’ll see examples of designs that we’ve made to inspire you using their stunning blooms.
- A fabulous demonstration of commercial eco-floristry – from tieds, to bridal and sympathy work.
- Evening meal, where we can carry on talking British, tips and advice!
- Accommodation (some rooms may be shared)
- A day hands-on floristry workshop with both Helen and Claire – we’ll cover a wonderful combination of small commercial pieces that you can create individually and take home with you, plus larger installation designs, created as a group.
- You’ll get to work with a stunning array of British grown materials – from Narcissi to Tulips, Hellebores to Hyacinth and Anemone…just gorgeous.
On our Spring experience, you get two experienced designers, with a combined experience of 60 years…whilst being totally immersed in all things British and learn how to reduce your carbon footprint in oh so many ways, and yes, we’ll have more right through the seasons – so Summer Peonies and Stocks; Autumn Hydrangea and Hips, Winter Blooms and berries.
Helen Chambers – British flowers week finalist 2018. RHS Chatsworth Spiral Meadow Installation. Leeds Castle Festival of flowers, Lead designer 2017-19.
Helen is all about British – her company Evolve flowers makes the wonderful selection of British grown materials accessible to florist everyday throughout the country.
Claire Cowling – Author of five beautiful floristry books. RHS Chelsea multiple Gold Medallist. Leeds Castle Festival of flowers 2019, Lead designer.
Claire’s company Thrive floristry is built to inspire you – we sell the very best range of floristry books and tool. Claire loves to inspire – both with her own unique style that she shares in her floristry workshops and publications, design work for the likes of Oasis Floral UK.