Click & Collect Available from Florist Studio PE11 3UP

The Home of British Blooms

Bringing you fresh, seasonal flowers

The way nature intended! 

We aim to support British growers, help local businesses and reduce the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the flower industy.


Be Unique, Be Authentic

We design exclusively with seasonal blooms, capturing the essence of the moment to celebrate every occasion.

95% of the flowers and foliages used to create our seasonally unique designs are sourced from local flower farmers within a 40mile radius of Evolves Studio in Pinchbeck, Spalding. The other 5% arrive from Norfolk, Cornwall, Jersey, The Scillies and Ireland. 
evolve flower stand in harden farmshop

How It All Started

South Lincolnshire, the home of British blooms has been involved in flower farming for centuries. The Fenlands are the historic centre of gravity for locally grown, but commercial quality flowers in the UK. The tradition of growing flowers in this region dates back to the Dutch who came over to drain the marshes and bought their flower culture, bulbs and market gardening traditions too. But they found that flowers grew well in the silty soils. Pretty soon, growers with local expertise moved to the area and pretty soon fantastic quality wholesale flowers were being sent from Lincolnshire to the London markets.

We are carrying on this tradition of growing seasonal British flowers but now want to share our fabulous flowers and planet-friendly mission with everyone in the UK!

Our Mission Today

Protect the planet and provide the plants!

Appalled by the waste created by the production of supermarket flowers, Helen created Evolve Flowers so that she could do her bit, and help our customers do their bit too, by focusing on selling locally grown product with zero air miles. We are all part of the global economy, and we all have a responsibility to consumers to consciously save the planet. 

We also use every bit of the product, if it's grown we can use it! Finally, we take unnecessary packaging out of our products, you won't find any of our products wrapped in plastic, just eco-friendly paper! Growing sustainable is key to our values here at Evolve.

2020 has been a challenging rollercoaster of a year for the flower industry, the demand for British blooms increased fivefold as COVID-19 issues prevented flowers arriving in the UK from other more far flung flower producing countries such as Holland, North America, Ecuador and Kenya. This situation propelled Evolve to the forefront of the wholesale arena as one of the few suppliers able to provide British flowers to consumers and florists. As a result, the British Florists Association (BFA) had a virtual awards event and Evolve reached the finals for the Best Local Wholesaler Award 2020! A massive achievement for which we are grateful and delighted to receive. Now, as we put the pandemic behind us, we are here to stay and continue to deliver the Best of British blooms directly to our customers!